Are you downsizing, relocating or redecorating? Do you have wonderful things in your home that you no longer need or maybe they just don’t fit in with your décor style?
Acosta’s is the perfect place to showcase your items for others to purchase and enjoy! We will stage, advertise, and market your items in our beautiful showrooms in order to give maximum visibility to a large number of buyers and ensure a quick and profitable sale of your goods.
Consignment furniture doesn’t mean it is heavily used and it doesn’t mean it’s old! Many of the items at Acosta’s are nearly new, brand new and some can still be found in retail stores! Acosta’s accepts quality furniture with styles that appeal to a large number of customers, please do not be offended if we are unable to accept an item- we accept based on previous experience with comparable items and never want you to go through the time and trouble of bringing an item to us if we aren’t confident that we can sell it for you.
Please bring in Home decor and small accent pieces during your appointment. Here are a few tips for you for bringing in accent pieces and home decor.
- Please print your consignor form, fill out completely including as much information about your items as you can and bring with you to your appointment.
- Please drop off accent pieces and décor items to the store designated drop off area in bins, boxes or bags. (bins will not be returned)
- Please make sure your items are clean, in very good-excellent condition and are showroom ready.
- An Acosta's team member may not be able to review your items when dropped off.
- Due to the volume of incoming consignment items and storage limitations, you will be notified via email if you have home decor items that we are unable to consign due to condition or style issues. You will have 24 hours to claim any items that we cannot consign. After 24 hours, damaged & any un-consignable items will be automatically donated.
- Processing may take up to 2-3 weeks. Consignment 90-day terms do not begin until the items are processed.
- If you have seasonal items to consign, bring them in as soon as possible. We display Fall & Halloween in August, Christmas starting in September and Spring/Easter starting in February.
- We do not have an item limit at this time.
Book your home decor drop off consignment appointments now!
ITEMS WE ACCEPT
- Artwork: Original / Framed / Decorator / Canvas (we are unable to accept gold framed artwork or mirrors at this time). Large artwork & wall hangings sell best!
- Metal, wall clocks, mirrors and iron wall hangings
- Home Décor (Minimum retail value of $25 – current style)
- Decorative accessories
- Decorator Rugs (Must be new)
- Holiday decor
- Lamps & small-medium size chandeliers
- Current style decorative pillows & throws (must be like new)
- Small accent furniture
- Clean & current style floral arrangements, potted trees & greenery
- Current style china & dish sets (with at least 6 complete place settings)
- Brand name crystal (Waterford, Lalique, Baccarat, Swarovski)
- Lladro & Armani Figurines
- Sterling silver (we are unable to accept silver plate items at this time)
- Some small antiques/primitives/farmhouse style
- Clean garden decor & outdoor planters
- FURNITURE (Please submit photos for approval)
- Beds, daybeds, bunk/loft bed, dressers, nightstands, wardrobes
Living Room furniture
- Sofas, love seats, sectionals, chaise lounges, recliners, tables, chairs, ottomans, entertainment centers that hold a 60"+ size tv
Dining Room furniture
- Table and chairs, server/sideboard, china cabinets (china cabinets must be accompanied by a table & chairs set), pub tables
- Desks, credenzas, desk chairs, decorative file cabinets
- Bars, bar stools, media seating, media stands, decorative chest, curio cabinet, bookcase, baker’s rack
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal February-June)
- Upholstered furniture
- Game tables, Foosball tables, shuffleboard tables, working arcade games, and jukeboxes
- Pianos (Ebony baby grand only)
- Pool tables (furniture style tables, must be refelted upon arrival)
- If you have small items not on this list, please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org before bringing them in.
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Large chandeliers & hard wired sconces
- Appliances (exception: wine refrigerators)
- Commercial office furniture
- Entertainment centers/TV armoires that will not hold at least a 60" TV
- Exercise equipment
- Glass top end table & coffee tables (selective)
- Lacquer furniture
- Lamps without shades or with yellowed/damaged or pleated shades
- Upright pianos
- Particle board furniture
- Small ‘knick-knacks’
- Beanie babies, Hummels, or any other 80’s type collectibles
- Collector plates
- Antique sewing machines & antique student desks
- Textiles (Draperies, linens, bedding, clothing)
- Unframed art, faded prints, art with dated matting or framing
- Victorian style seating
- Items with missing or broken hardware
- Items in need of repair, cleaning, refinishing or re-upholstery
- Furniture with water stains or large & noticeable scratches on primary surfaces
- Should be vacuumed on top of and under cushions
- Free of rips, stains, tears, worn upholstery
- Free from discoloration from sunlight or inconsistency of fabric
- Smoke free/ Odor free/ Free of pet hair
- Cushions should have little to no indication of sagging or lack of shape.
- Stable construction
- Dust and cob web free.
- Free of watermarks and discoloration.
- Free of major scratches, chips or other noticeable flaws.
- No broken or missing hardware pieces. Drawers and doors must operate properly.
- Hardware for items that are not pre-assembled must be in a plastic sealed bag and labeled appropriately.
- Legs and frame must be sturdy
- If a piece has been repaired, please let us know! (We might still be able to consign it depending on the repair)